American Heart Association® Training Center
We have been an AHA Authorized Training Center for American Heart Association BLS ACLS PALS since 1993, with over 50,000 students trained in Basic and Advanced Life Support.
ACTNT Healthcare Services
Our Classroom Calendar lists our courses and ways to register.
Classroom training takes advantage of our experienced healthcare instructors.
e-Learning takes advantage of technology to deliver courses.
A.C.T.N.T. Healthcare Services delivers mobile education throughout Texas.
Regular drills or mock codes — at minimum annually — are critical to ensure your staff is familiar with your emergency policies.
We provide a wide range of Education Services in Texas.
Frequently asked questions
- I want to obtain my American Heart Association CPR, ACLS, PALS certification/renewal with an online course.
- Click on Shop in top menu, select E-Learning, select the appropriate Online Course.
- Purchase the Online Course (read instructions just below the “Add To Cart” button on how to access your course).
- After completion of online course, contact your local AHA Instructor to schedule your required AHA Skills testing.
- I want to obtain my AHA CPR, ACLS, PALS certification/renewal with a classroom course.
- Click on Class Calendar in top menu bar.
- Search for a classroom course by type and/or date.
- Click on calendar date for link to the course information.
- Go to bottom of course information page and and click on Register Here.
- Complete cart and payment to finalize registration.
- Can we teach AHA CPR, ACLS, PALS at your location?
- Yes, click on Mobile Classroom for more details.
- Do we use the new AHA eCards for CPR, ACLS & PALS?
- Yes, we exclusively use the new AHA eCards.
- The American Heart Association now requires all Training Center to transition to eCards.
- For instructions on how to obtain your AHA eCard, click here.
Some of Our Customers
|Hospital Corporation of America (HCA)||HealthSouth||Memorial Hermann||HeartPlace|
|United Surgical Partners International (USPI)||Amsurg||Community Health Systems (CHS)||Medical City Healthcare|
|University of Texas Southwestern (UTSW)||Texas Health Presbyterian||Medical Care America (MCA)||Hendrick Health System|
|Digestive Health Associates of Texas (DHAT)||Baylor Scott & White||Heart Center of North Texas||University of Texas Health Science Center|