American Heart Association® Training Center
ACTNT Healthcare Services
Frequently asked questions
- I want to obtain my American Heart Association BLS, ACLS, PALS certification/renewal with an online course.
- Click on Shop in top menu, select E-Learning, select the appropriate Online Course.
- Purchase the Online Course (read instructions just below the “Add To Cart” button on how to access your course).
- After completion of online course, contact your local AHA Instructor to schedule your required AHA Skills testing.
- I want to obtain my AHA BLS, ACLS, PALS certification/renewal with a classroom course.
- Click on Class Calendar in top menu bar.
- Search for a classroom course by type and/or date.
- Click on calendar date for link to the course information.
- Go to bottom of course information page and and click on Register Here.
- Complete cart and payment to finalize registration.
- Can we teach AHA BLS, ACLS, PALS at your location?
- Yes, click on Mobile Classroom for more details.
- Do we use the new AHA eCards for BLS, ACLS & PALS?
- Yes, we exclusively use the new AHA eCards.
- The American Heart Association now requires all Training Center to transition to eCards.
- For instructions on how to obtain your AHA eCard, click here.
Some of Our Customers
|Hospital Corporation of America (HCA)||HealthSouth||Memorial Hermann||HeartPlace|
|United Surgical Partners International (USPI)||Amsurg||Community Health Systems (CHS)||Medical City Healthcare|
|University of Texas Southwestern (UTSW)||Texas Health Presbyterian||Medical Care America (MCA)||Hendrick Health System|
|Digestive Health Associates of Texas (DHAT)||Baylor Scott & White||Heart Center of North Texas||University of Texas Health Science Center|