American Heart Association® courses & related healthcare products.
ACTNT Healthcare Services was recognized as a Top Ten
American Heart Association Training Center
The new 2015 ECC Guidelines have been released. Go to our New Guidelines page for more information.
ACTNT Healthcare Services
Course CalendarFind An AHA Course
Shopping CartShop for Products
Authorized Training CenterAHA Training Center
Traditional Style CoursesClassroom Courses
Online AHA CoursesE-Learning Courses
We Bring the education to youMobile Classroom
Code Blue/Malignant HyperthermiaMock Codes/Drills
E-Learning Skills TestingAHA Skills Testing
Frequently asked questions
- I want to obtain my AHA CPR, ACLS, PALS certification/renewal with an online course.
- Click on “Shop” in top menu, select E-Learning, select the appropriate Online Course.
- Purchase the Online Course (read instructions just below the Add To Cart button on how to obtain your course key).
- After completion of online course, click on “Course Calendar” in top menu.
- Search for a date to complete the required AHA Skills testing.
- Click on AHA Skills testing on the selected date for the information & registration page.
- Please note that when you purchase the skills testing, you are only paying a “registration fee”. You will be required to pay a separate cash fee to the instructor on the day of your skills testing before your AHA eCard will be issued.
- I want to obtain my AHA ACLS, PALS certification/renewal with a classroom course.
- Click on “Course Calendar” in top menu..
- Search for a classroom course by type and date.
- Click on course title in calendar for the course information & registration page.
- Go to bottom of course information & registration page and add registration to cart.
- Complete cart and payment to finalize registration.
- Can we teach AHA CPR, ACLS, PALS at your location?
- Yes, click on Mobile Classroom for more details.
- Do we use the new AHA eCards for CPR, ACLS & PALS?