American Heart Association Training Center
ACTNT Healthcare Services© was recognized as a Top Ten
American Heart Association® Training Center
We have been an AHA Authorized Training Center for AHA BLS ACLS PALS since 1993, with over 50,000 students trained in Basic and Advanced Life Support.
ACTNT Healthcare Services
Course CalendarFind An AHA Course
Authorized Training CenterAHA Training Center
Traditional Style CoursesClassroom Courses
Online AHA CoursesE-Learning Courses
Education ServicesEducation Services
We Bring the education to youMobile Classroom
E-Learning Skills TestingAHA Skills Testing
Code Blue/Malignant HyperthermiaMock Codes/Drills
The new 2015 ECC Guidelines have been released. Go to our New AHA 2015 ECC Guidelines page for more information.
Frequently asked questions
- I want to obtain my AHA CPR, ACLS, PALS certification/renewal with an online course.
- Click on “Shop” in top menu, select E-Learning, select the appropriate Online Course.
- Purchase the Online Course (read instructions just below the “Add To Cart” button on how to obtain your course key).
- After completion of online course, contact your local AHA Instructor to schedule your required AHA Skills testing.
- I want to obtain my AHA CPR, ACLS, PALS certification/renewal with a classroom course.
- Click on “Course Calendar” in top menu..
- Search for a classroom course by type and date.
- Click on course title in calendar for the course information & registration page.
- Go to bottom of course information & registration page and add registration to cart.
- Complete cart and payment to finalize registration.
- Can we teach AHA CPR, ACLS, PALS at your location?
- Yes, click on Mobile Classroom for more details.
- Do we use the new AHA eCards for CPR, ACLS & PALS?
Some of Our Customers
|Hospital Corporation of America (HCA)||HealthSouth||Memorial Hermann||HeartPlace|
|United Surgical Partners International (USPI)||Amsurg||Community Health Systems (CHS)||Weatherford Regional Medical Center|
|University of Texas Southwestern (UTSW)||Texas Health Presbyterian||Medical Care America (MCA)||Hendrick Health System|
|Digestive Health Associates of Texas (DHAT)||Baylor Scott & White||Heart Center of North Texas||University of Texas Health Science Center|