Our MissionA.C.T.N.T. Healthcare Services is a provider of healthcare education and products. In business since 1990, we have provided up to date education and products to thousands of customers throughout the United States and internationally. Our mission is simple… provide quality education and products to every level of healthcare provider, including pre-hospital, hospital, physician office, surgery center, rehabilitation hospitals, long term care, the lay rescuer, and many others.
Where did “A.C.T.N.T.” come from?When this company was started in early 1990, the main focus was on providing specific education to rural healthcare providers. The two initial offerings were CPR & ACLS. Hence, the company was called ACLS/CPR Training of North Texas. After a few years, the company grew into other educational areas and added products. The name no longer “fit” our mission and we expanded outside Texas and internationally, so it was shortened to A.C.T.N.T. in 1992. After several more years of growth, it was necessary to incorporate the company, so the name of Healthcare Services by A.C.T.N.T., LLC was chosen as the parent companies official name. The LLC at the end stands for Limited Liability Corporation. A.C.T.N.T. Healthcare Services is used for marketing and in our new logo.
- American Heart Association® Top 10 Outstanding Training Center Award
- American Heart Association® Training Center
- American Safety and Health Institute® National Training Center
- American College of Emergency Physicians® National eACLS Training Center
- Developed the Code Card© Emergency Reference Material Product Line
- Developed the PEDI Slide Chart© Product Line
- Trained over 50,000 providers in healthcare education
- In business since 1992
The Role of the Training CenterThe American Heart Association® (AHA) has established a network of TCs to help deliver its ECC educational courses and strengthen the Chain of Survival.
TCs are responsible for:
- The proper administration and quality of the ECC courses that they, their aligned instructors, and Training Sites (TSs) provide
- The day-to-day management of the TC, TSs, and instructors
- Providing aligned instructors and TSs with consistent and timely communication of any new or updated information about National, Regional, or TC policies, procedures, course content, or course administration that could potentially affect an instructor while carrying out his or her responsibilities
- Serving as the principal resource for information, support, and quality control for all AHA ECC Instructors aligned with the TC
Training Center ManagementAs a large American Heart Association® Training Center, we have established “tried and true” techniques for efficiently managing the AHA training center. If you are currently an AHA Training Center and are interested in having an outside source manage your TC activities, please contact us and we will discuss what we can do to reduce your cost and employee hours.
Employee salaries and benefits can make the management of the Training Center an expensive and unpredictable budget buster. We can offer a per person set fee with guaranteed pricing for extended periods for budgeting ease.