AHA Training Center
American Heart Association® Training Center Flowchart
What courses are A.C.T.N.T. Healthcare Services authorized to teach
The Role of the Training CenterThe American Heart Association® (AHA) has established a network of AHA Training Centers (TC) to help deliver its ECC educational courses & strengthen the Chain of Survival.
Training Centers are responsible for:
- The proper administration and quality of the ECC courses that they, their aligned instructors, and Training Sites (TS) provide
- The day-to-day management of the TC, TS, and instructors
- Providing aligned instructors and TS with consistent and timely communication of any new or updated information about National, Regional, or TC policies, procedures, course content, or course administration that could potentially affect an instructor while carrying out his or her responsibilities
- Serving as the principal resource for information, support, and quality control for all AHA ECC Instructors aligned with the TC
Training Center Management
- As a large American Heart Association® Training Center, we have established “tried and true” techniques for efficiently managing the AHA training center. If you are currently an AHA Training Center and are interested in having an outside source manage your TC activities, please contact us and we will discuss what we can do to reduce your cost and employee hours.
- Employee salaries and benefits can make the management of the Training Center an expensive and unpredictable budget buster. We can offer a per person set fee with guaranteed pricing for extended periods for budgeting ease.
Course Fee Disclaimer“The American Heart Association® strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in all AHA courses and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the AHA. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the AHA.”