AHA E-Learning Courses
AHA E-Learning: self-paced training anytime, anyplace
Whether the people you train are working toward certification, trying to keep their skills current, or simply interested in being prepared to help save lives, E-Learning is the most up-to-date, flexible way to do it all! Self-paced E-Learning takes advantage of advances in technology and instructional design to deliver specific courses in a format that maximizes flexibility and consistency, while also saving you time and money.
- Students can work at their own pace, taking more time when needed.
- Instructors can use classroom time more effectively to assess and evaluate student’s skills.
- Organizations can reach large numbers of students in a small amount of time — making E-Learning a cost-effective way to expand training!
AHA E-Learning Courses
- Once you receive your email with the link to your course, you must contact AHA Tech Support at 888-242-8883 for any assistance. These courses are provided by the American Heart Association® and A.C.T.N.T. Healthcare Services is not able to provide any tech support other than related to the actual sale of the access link.
You’ll find resources that enable people with Internet access to learn what they need to know, whenever and wherever they like.
AHA Courses that require skills testing
Click on course title for more information about the course
- Heartcode Basic Life Support (BLS) ($48.50)
This Web-based E-Learning course provides the cognitive portion (Part 1) of the Basic Life Support (BLS) course, and can be used for initial or renewal certification. All participants must also complete a skills testing session with an American Heart Association® BLS instructor (part 2).
- HeartCode® ACLS Part 1 ($165.00)
This convenient online course covers the cognitive portion (Part 1) of the Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) course. Each participant must also attend a skills testing session with an American Heart Association® ACLS instructor (part 2).
- HeartCode® PALS Part 1 ($165.00)
This convenient online course covers the cognitive portion (Part 1) of the Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) course. Each participant must also attend a skills testing session with an American Heart Association® PALS instructor (part 2).
E-Learning Course Refund Policy
No refunds will be given for online course (E-Learning) registrations. These sales are final once payment is received. Any corresponding time limit given to complete the online portion of the course is not extendable. Please make sure that you are able to complete these courses within the specified time frame, prior to purchase/registration, and have the availability of the appropriate skills testing designee (if one is required for the specific E-Learning course you have purchased). We are not responsible for your local computer equipment functionality or internet availability. A.C.T.N.T. Healthcare Services does not provide tech support for any of the E-Learning programs.
These programs are administered by the American Heart Association and you should call AHA Tech Support (Mon-Fri: 8a-5p Central Time) at 888-242-8883 for assistance.
All E-Learning courses are available for purchase in bulk quantities with a discount. We will send you the course links directly and you can administer them to your staff without the need to purchase them individually.
Note: E-Learning courses are for individual use only. You must purchase one course for each student trained.