AHA PALS Instructor Package
The AHA PALS Instructor Package provides instructors with everything they need to teach the Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) course.
General OverivewThis convenient AHA PALS Instructor Package includes:
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Provider Manual, with the PALS Precourse Preparation Checklist Card and the Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Pocket Reference Card
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Instructor Manual, with lesson maps, an instructor CD, 26 scenario cue cards, and 8 ECG rhythm cards
- Set of Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Emergency Crash Cart Cards
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Poster Set (ships folded)
- 2 copies of the Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) DVD Set
- American Heart Association Stopwatch
- All components are also sold separately. See descriptions below. Based on the 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR and ECC.
Key Features and BenefitsAn all-in-one package, the AHA PALS Instructor Package makes ordering quick and easy, helping busy instructors save valuable time and money.
The PALS Instructor Package is for use by PALS Instructors teaching the PALS Course, PALS Update Course, or conducting hands-on sessions for HeartCode PALS blended learning courses. The AHA’s PALS Course is for healthcare providers who either direct or participate in the management of respiratory and/or cardiovascular emergencies and cardiopulmonary arrest in pediatric patients. This includes personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care, and critical care units such as physicians, nurses, paramedics, and others who need a PALS course completion card for job or other requirements.
More InformationWe appreciate your interest in this product and will make every effort to answer your questions promptly.